Tuesday, April 11, 2006

today's post is all about not enticing garv to reply to my post. of course, he's welcome to if he likes, but i'm done picking on the poor guy. even though he might be the only person besides me who still reads this!

i've found lately that i'm having trouble keeping track of time. like, i'm sitting on the subway and suddenly i notice it's my stop, which means 15 minutes and 6 stops have gone and i completely just lost that time. and it's not like i just "missed" them. they're the only 15 minutes and 6 stops! and just now, i really thought it was 9:00 as i got home at 8:30, had some cereal and sat down to finish my paper, but instead it's almost 10:00. i'm starting to get scared. not only do i have 4 pages to write and bedtime soon, but i'm also blacking out during the day. i'm going to start drinking heavily(er) so that when this happens i can blame the grey goose and not consider a deeper medical problem. hooray!

2 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

Hi Gabs!

Mike Garvey said...

I retract my unanswered "Hi Gabs!"

Why do you hate us so much?