Monday, September 08, 2008

sorry

i'm too tired to blog. it took all of my brain power to stay awake to read your blogs. i'm not saying yours were boring (au contraire, mon frere) i've just got nothing left. here's a few key points:
  • my boss actually gave me credit for my own work and said i did "very good!" that's like getting a silver star.
    • still working towards gold. not everyone can be michael phelps.
  • the ninja and i will not be getting married anytime soon because he likes my friend better than me.
    • too bad she has a boyfriend and lives in buffalo
  • it takes me at least two days to recover from getting home at 6:30 AM. i was all like, "i should go take pictures of the sunrise!" but then i realized that the sun was rising and i should really go to sleep.
so, what have we learned? i like stars, ninjas and hiding from the sun.

i'll try to do better next time.

No comments: