Monday, January 15, 2007

so...

i really like extra long weekends. this weekend was a double dose of weekend action. i took friday off and was given monday off. hurray for holidays! the only bummer is that all of my friends have work. which is a bummer cause i have no one to hang out with. but it's ok, i have plenty of things to keep my busy. like picking out my new camera. it takes me forever to pick out things that cost more than $50. i'm very free with my money, but only after i'm assured i'm getting the best deal possible. i suppose there're worse quirks i could have.

so, i was thinking about going into work today. but, in all honesty, i don't really want to. the office is creepy when you're the only one in it. not as creepy as my loft, but still pretty creepy. but, i do have a ton of work to do tomorrow, so maybe i'll just go in early. oh man, it took me like, 7.35 minutes to type that i was laughing so hard.

at any rate, today is the first day of the "lose 10% in 3 months" stint. i just ate some leftover arby's and feel like i'm going to die. note to self: since that's the same way you felt yesterday, maybe arby's isn't for you. and if i'm kicking arby's outta my life, that's an easy 3% right there. are there going to be any awards for who accomplishes the goal fastest?

2 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

Whoever gets to 10% first wins a digital camera, an mp3 player, some furniture, and a visit from batman himself.

GabsOSteel said...

oh man, i am never eating again. and it's not considered an eating disorder when batman is on the line!