Monday, January 08, 2007

whoopsie daisies...

or however you spell it.

i'm a klutz. always have been. but today i did something i've never done before. i knocked myself flat on my ass. i thought i ducked low enough to go through the little people door but no, i didn't, not be a long shot. i distinctly remember thinking, "was that the door frame?" and then i was on my back, staring at the ceiling, hoping my cat wouldn't get lost in the attic (she didn't). there was no blood (which is good - cause head blood is gross) but i am sporting a red spot under my red hair (so no one will ever know). and instead of it feeling like a lump, it feels like a divet. i know i did not just dent my head, but that's what it seems like. the only real annoying part - i always see double so i can't tell if i really hurt myself or not.

on a related klutzy note, the last 2 times i was a senior i broke my right ankle in january while bounding down mini-sets of stairs. you'll have to forgive me if i proceed with extreme caution on stairs for the next 23 days. i really don't want to make a hat trick outta this.

No comments: