Monday, February 12, 2007

3...2...1...

9 days until my last presentation
18 days until the big event
22 days until my last midterm
32 days til my second favorite holiday
75 days til maddie's legal
76 days til i beat up greg
78 days til my last final
88 days until i graduate (yikes!)
93 days til freedom
95 days til the cookout in hamburg (i think my parents agreed)
97 (or so) days til i leave for europe
107 days til my lease is up - i'll take care of that before i leave the states

i like to have things to look forward to. :)

3 comments:

Greg said...

What'd I do?

Beers said...

Well...seeing as how she beats you up a day after Maddie turns 21 I don't think you've done it yet...but you will. Oh yes, you will.

Cheers!

subscription girl said...

actually, she'll only be 18. and yes, that was the idea. :)