Saturday, March 10, 2007

decisions, decisions...

i've been trying to figure out what i want to do when i graduate. i'm going to europe, i mean, that's a given. free room and board cannot be passed up in foreign lands. and it'd be nice to see the fam again.

but what after that? i was thinking i would just work, but then i perused the ye ol' royal toybox and thought, "hmm, maybe i should go to law school so i can learn to talk like this and specialize in labor law, a field recently near and dear to my heart. or, i could get my masters in something i'm actually passionate about and remember all the correct, technical terms for when i am faced with great works of art." (honestly, i was already contemplating these two ideas, but couldn't find a good way to segue into them before).

if i could afford to go to school full-time and not work i would. for forever. but, alas, that is not a possibility for me. my guess for the future? i'll work for a while and spend my new found free time in the evenings amassing a greater comic books collection (i barely have any of the robins!) and learning how to swear in foreign languages. my brain needs a rest.

i'm also thinking of starting a new blog so people can read about my septoplasty adventures, if they so choose. mostly i'm doing this to repay the karma. i read some septoplasty blogs and they helped me, so i think i need to return the favor. have i ever mentioned before that i'm afraid of karma? i find it terrifying.

3 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

We do talk about Christian Bale more often than you might think.

GabsOSteel said...

i would fit right in!

Anonymous said...

Good morning to everyone

Have to go through my rhinoplasty this week and i was looking for resources on rhinoplasty surgeryI came across this website it has been very helpful for me to get as much information as possible on the surgery.

The website has live videos of surgeries and interviews of people who have gone through the surgery so I though it might be useful for any member here looking for the same information. Please see my signature for the link.

Regards,
Suidixblellug



-------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.after-rhinoplasty.org]After Rhinoplasty[/url]