Thursday, March 29, 2007

hey there blogger

it's been a while. i woulda posted from hamburg but my parents live in the stoneage (i.e. have dial up) and i can't stand it.

so, the surgery went well. i'll start that new blog and post the full story and yucky pics for those who want to see, but for now i'll give you the synopsis.
  • anesthesia made my throat very sore and my brain become paranoid that everyone would see my bum when i went to the potty.
    • btw, those IV poles are heavy, which is lame.
  • my nose looks normal on the outside, but i have to keep squiriting this gel up it so that it stays moist and heals right, which makes me look and sound like a snot nosed kid. especially since i have to keep snorting it back up and cannot blow my nose for the next 2 weeks.
    • this makes me very sad cause while i feel well enough to hang out, i'm too gross for the public to see me. the upside is that stores let me use their employees only bathroom, probably so i'll just get out of their line of sight.
  • my cat is obsessed with me. she needs to see me, and preferably be touching me, at all times. apparently 5 days is too long for a fuzz ball to be left alone.
  • i miss my parents.

No comments: