Tuesday, April 24, 2007

officially official

June 20, 2007, is my last day of work at the Roz. That's just 15 days after my 6 year anniversary. 6 years! I started there when I was 21 - a mere infant by most standards. I was so shy and nervous. At least, I think I used to be...

At any rate, it was a hard decision to make. I like Roswell. I like knowing all the people, players, vending machines and my job. But I'm happy that I resigned. Cause that means I get to move to NYC! And live with Johnny again. And buy awesome shoes. These are all very good things.

And I have to say, people at Roswell have been great about this. Offering to put me in touch with their contacts in NYC, not yelling at me for leaving... I'll miss it. But I'm really looking forward to July.

(And of course I'm going to miss all of you too. Don't be silly. I just don't want to write about it cause I'll get all droopy and need a hug and I'm home alone. So, if you really want to know, ask me at 44. Oh, god! I'm gonna miss 44 too!)

No comments: