Monday, July 21, 2008

allow me to elaborate

but first - happy birthday, bridget!

typing apostrophes makes my computer try to find things. it sucks.

i find it really hard to believe that "the dark knight" was only rated pg-13. if i had watched that as a 13 year old, i"d be sucking my thumb like nobody"s business. dont get me wrong, i loved it. but not in the "i cant wait to buy it and watch it a bazilliony bajillon times!" way, because i dont want to suck my thumb. that was some disturbing and sad and dark shit, yo. but it was incredibly well done and pretty gosh darn true to the comics, both in style and actual happenings. and the music was perfect. i only have one issue, and it is a minor one, having to do with a minor character, when instead they could have set her up to be a bigger player. but it worked, and i have to say, i am happy. i also love things that show off my beautiful city and my office building too. :)

i like where chris nolan's going with this and i can't wait to see more. my only question is...

when's my girl harley gonna get some screen time?

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes Gabby!
I'm still pretending that it hasn't really happened and I'm not another year older :)

Caitlin said...

P.S. I like your new pic :0