Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i got home from work on friday and immediately felt the need to take all of my clothes off. no, this isn't one of those kind of posts - it turns out my furnace was broken and would not turn off. it was 80. with the doors open. i hated it.

then, the opposite happened. the furnace turned off and wouldn't go back on. it was 52. with the doors closed. i hated it.

now the ol' clunker is working fine (since it's getting replaced tomorrow) and johnny and i are battling over the thermostat. turns out, j&a's temp setting is really more for me than johnny's 68. so, dear friends of mine, if you want to swap apartments i'm all for it. but if you sleep in my bed don't drool on my pillows. that kinda thing really grosses me out.

p.s. to greg - i'm really sorry about what happened on st. patty's day, especially if you wanted to have kids someday. of course, if you don't want to have them, then you're welcome.

No comments: