Saturday, March 18, 2006

last night was quite a good time. only 7 hours of celebration is pretty weak sauce for me, but i think i made them count. missions accomplished - people thought i was irish, i got drunk and jess got drunk (i think). i don't think i did anything too horrible, but i do know i caused a chair to fall over at some point. a very patient and sweet therese said it was cause there were 4 coats on the back of the chair, but i'm sure i didn't help the situation. if i did anything else embarassing, please feel free to tell me if i'm wrong and provide me with a list of persons i need to apologize to. and i'm never drinking whiskey again. i mean it this time!

oh, and i'm really sorry about your shoulder, jess. like, really REALLY sorry. not just cause i gave you a boo boo, but cause i fear the retribution.

and just in case you're curious - i did not go to class this morning. i got up and was showered by 8, but it was all downhill after that. no worries - the teacher bought my lame excuse and i still passed. so, who won that bet?

4 comments:

Jess said...

fear not. you get papal dispensation for punching on st. paddy's.

Johnny said...

Consider me schooled.

Greg said...

Both my balls still hate you.

GabsOSteel said...

why do your balls hate me? i didn't go near them, did i?