Monday, July 31, 2006

it's so hot out...

  1. i can't eat before 9
  2. i should just eat at 6 cause it's still hot at 10
  3. i want to shave my head to release the heat
  4. i'm considering putting my computer and fridge in the bedroom, aka - the only room with a/c
  5. i leave the a/c on when i leave the bedroom in the hopes that when i return to the bedroom it will finally be not-hot
  6. talking about the weather isn't small talk, it's the ONLY talk
  7. i love going to work and having to turn the heater on under my desk it's so cold in my cube
  8. i want to stay at work until 9 so i don't have to walk home in the heat, but then i refer to number 2
  9. my fridge is sweating and oppossed to feeling grossed out or worried by that, i just think, "dude, i so know how you're feeling right now"
  10. it's too hot to do pilates is not just an excuse, it's really true

No comments: