Tuesday, August 01, 2006

restoring my reason to live

ok, there really is no reason to get that dramatic but when johnny called me, and everyone else on the planet emailed me, to state that it was official that heath ledger would be playing the joker in "the dark knight," i started to cry. on the inside - where it counts. not really, but it was close. then johnny, who started my whole fall into despair gave me some uplifting news. apparently, in "the brothers grimm" he plays criminally insane and whacko very well. so well that johnny said, "he can do it gabby, he'll be a good joker, i swear." well, good. of course, now i have to go see that movie. either way, i heart christian bale.

besides the multiple communications surrounding archnemesis-es, three people who i was thinking about emailing today beat me to it. it was awesome. i am the most popular person ever. for today. hooray!

No comments: