Thursday, May 31, 2007

bah

this is never a good time of year for me. between the humidity and blazing sun i'm constantly paranoid that my hair is about to explode and that i smell bad. i'm managing the hair thing pretty well so far, although this new product has a tendency to make my hair 80s-crunch-tastic. that, however, is still better than having my hair be wider than my shoulders. much better. as far as the stanky-phobia goes - if there's a water shortage in b-lo, blame it on me. sorry.

my cat has recently decided to do her best to return to a life on the streets. the truly frightening thing is that she has no issue with trying it from second story windows. my cat = not smart. i may have to declaw her for her own safety, cause i don't know how much longer the screens can hold her weight.

i'm going to the MASH bash tomorrow, which is most of the reason that i'm home blogging as oppossed to porching at this very moment. i'm looking forward to it - i have no idea what i'm going to wear, but i do know that i will have much fun drinking copious amounts of free wine with alanna. wine makes me utterly ridiculous - more so than usual. want to see what that's like - you know how to reach us.

and the other reason i came home. i'm freaking exhausted. the short weeks are always the killers. plus, tomorrow i have 3 big meetings and rougly 17 bajillion things to teach the two new employees how to do. and i need to start being nice to the annoying one. bah, indeed.

No comments: