Monday, May 28, 2007

good to know

there are few things in life that can't be solved by talking to an old (as in long-time, since this one is younger than me) friend. and if you're talking while munching on a jim's steakout chicken finger sub and drinking a glass of red, it gets that much better that much faster.

i'm nervous about the move. rationally, i know it's going to be fine. it really is. even if i don't have a job or place to live right away, i can always stay with my parents. not ideal, but it could work. so yes, when i use the rational side of my brain i'm totally fine. but it's when i let the unrational (and albeit larger) side of my brain take over i start to freak a bit. this whole "no plan" thing is very new to me and while i'm liking it, it does make me spazz now and again, regardless of how cool i try to play it off.

2 comments:

bob webb said...

You've got the right idea. Life should be an adventure if it's to planned out it get way to boring don't you think?
I'm on my way to France for three weeks. Do I book rooms for three weeks? NO that would be to crazy....what if I get there and I like the one on the other side of the street?

Some things just have to be played out in real time. Take each day as it unfolds and enjoy it for what it is....another day to enjoy life it's self. cheers my friend....from Ottawa Canada soon to be somewhere in France

subscription girl said...

hey thanks! i might also be going to france for 3 weeks... wierd. enjoy your time there and make sure you take in the view from pont neuf at night, it's not to be missed.