Sunday, February 24, 2008

have no fear

the gabsosteel blog is not going anywhere. at least not the blogspot one. the livejournal and easyjournal blogs, well, those have long since been laid to rest.

i will do my best to keep up both blogs - and at least one of them for a straight 14 days come march 1! i really REALLY want the subscription girl blog to stick. but i have to admit, my first outing was such a success, i sorta want to ride those laurels for the rest of my life. but, i'll go back in the field. unfortunately, for other residents of chicago who love comics, i'm probably going to do most of it during the day, instead of being a particpating member of the workforce. which kinda makes me wonder what i'm going to do once i start contributing to the economy again. eh, we can deal with that later.

i don't know why planes don't want me to fly to chicago anymore, but my flight on friday was 3 hours late. i'll be sure to check my flight's departure time before i depart for the flight from now on. at least i had a sorta decent book. but when i did get home there was a present waiting for me - my diploma! i only graduated 9 months ago so i was definitely psyched to get it. even though i should've gone straight to bed as it was now after midnight, i ripped the packaging off the frame i bought for it and then opened the envelope. they spelled my name wrong. but, seeing as how it could be another bajillion months before i get a new diploma, i decided to frame and hang it anyway. it looks good.

No comments: