Friday, February 01, 2008

so not kidding

moving is a pain in the butt. and all other body parts as well. the movers were suppossed to come today, but instead they're coming tomorrow - which is when i was suppossed to be on a plane. kinda glad they're not coming today cause since i spend all of my time blowing my nose (from being sick - i'm over being weepy... for now) i'm not making much progress. and i really wasn't really too thrilled with the idea of getting on a plane hungover, so that's another plus. oh, and if i kept my saturday flight, then i would have to ask someone to sit in my apartment and wait for some movers to show up. i know each and every one of you is desperately wishing that i had picked you. not to mention the fact that with the weather here and there, delays are rather large, and i've gots a cat with me. oh, and as i mentioned before, i'm sick, and if i don't get somewhat better before i fly, there's a really good chance i'll blow both my eardrums. i have a feeling arriving in chicago temporarily deaf is not a great way to start.

but don't worry, i'm not contagious. and i am drinking tonight.

so, now i fly out on monday afternoon. the movers assured me that they aren't delivering all of my finely wrapped items on monday, afterall. woulda been nice if they coulda told me that 2 weeks ago, but you know, it's not a huge deal.

so, umm, what are you guys doing on saturday?

No comments: