Wednesday, May 28, 2008

so...

say you're home sick. your fever finally broke but you're still slightly delirious and have a credit card with a high enough limit to buy a car and you don't have to pay interest for 6 months, and by making these purchases you earn free flights on southwest, which you love, cause it doesn't matter where you sit - the germs will always find you. what would you buy? me? oh, it's a fairly boring list. but since you asked...
  • a 60" LCD HD TV. i got to watch TV on a TV this weekend, and i gots to say, it was mighty nice.
  • a DVD player. so i can watch buffy kick some majorly large ass.
  • wireless surround sound. wires are a pain to deal with.
  • a wii. and the fit part too. apparently all of the available ones are in canada, and they're $100 cheaper there too.
  • more shoes.
i don't really know why i'd buy more shoes. after i buy all that other stuff it's not like i'll ever leave my apartment. i guess people could see my shoes when they come over, but i'm all about being barefoot in my diggs.

if you're wondering why i didn't add "laptop" to my list of techno-fun, it's cause i just scored one from work. it's not the best lappy ever, but it'll get the job done. yippee!

and now, if you'll excuse me, i need to go peruse consumer reports and see who will give me the most HD-WOW! for my numerous bucks.

No comments: