Tuesday, December 06, 2005

there i am, washing my face after a long day, and in walks the love of my life, the sun of my day, the laughter of my soul, zot. and johnny came too. so i casually mention to johnny that our office holiday party is next wednesday (but it's ok cause jess will be there to entertain him while alex and i slowly get very drunk and hope that no one notices the miscreant misanthropes discussing obscure pagan rituals in the corner), which somehow led him to tell me all about the diatribe he had today on his blog regarding eugenics.

now, i'm all for random conversations, i have to be - i live with johnny, but this was a bit much, even for me. all i really wanted was to seque into, "hey, chilean dog man, how about getting a hair cut, you damn hippie!" but instead i learned how much fun blogging is. again. hello, been there, done this, but what the heck, why deny the world of my ramblings. god knows the homeless don't.

speaking of people i hate, fat kids should not be allowed to take the bus. for starters, they clearly need the exercise, and as if that's not bad enough, they always end up sitting in half of your seat and looking at you like you're the asshole! hello, could you try moving over some? oh, what's that you say, you can't? well, how about being less fat. don't look at me like that until you learn to say no to the second dozen donuts. and you smell.

hmm... i forgot how fun this is...

No comments: