Thursday, June 28, 2007

just in case...

...you were as curious as we were, the bartender's last name is not quinn.

...you ever plan on making it an early night and eric asks if he can come out it's really best to just say "no." oh, sure, he'll probably whine and show up anyways, but at least then you'll have made an effort to avoid the "just one more round" again, and again, and again...

...you were wondering, i'm not always as intelligent as i would like everyone to believe, but this always has entertaining results. allow me to demonstrate the fun by transcribing the following conversation:
e - "next time, we're hanging out in my neighborhood"
g - "you live two blocks from here"
k - "yeah, i had to travel from tonawanda!"
e - "did you take a sherpa?"
k - "yeah, i left it at gabby's with some water and oats"
g - "it's probably eating my shoes as we speak"
k - "you know sherpas are humans, right?"
g - "then why are you giving it oats?!"

...i mention a desire to go back to school, again, remind me of these following things please:
1) i hate going to class and having to study, albeit rare, though it was.
2) no need to break six figures on the student loans.
3) i don't know what state, much less city, i'll be living in next year. sorta hard to pick a school that way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Lord. Such blatant revisionism I've never seen. I'll exact my revenge on my own blog....bwahahahaha!

GabsOSteel said...

too bad no one reads yours! :)

Anonymous said...

that will change soon....I'm taking out ads in the Amherst Bee to drum up interest.