Monday, June 11, 2007

left to my own devices

i'm forsaking the red. we had a lot of great times together but i've moved on. it's time to try something new. time to throw caution to the wind and jump headlong down the path i've already chosen.

i'm going blond.

drastic, i know. but really, i think it'll be ok. better than ok, even.

additionally, it suddenly dawned on me that the last time i went to a different city was 2 years (YEARS!) ago. that's pathetic, on my part. the thing is, when you date someone long distance you spend all your time off and money visiting them, or being visited by them. so yeah, i've been to nyc a lot, but no where else. i plan on changing that. first things first - toronto on june 30. what better way to say goodbye to my current apt then by being an expatriate for a weekend? a sure to be fantastic weekend.

also on the list:
chicago
DC
paris
london
sterling - greg, we really need to make this happen this year. fo' reals.

2 comments:

alanna said...

You are a blogging fiend!! But I love it.

Greg said...

Sorry for the late response to the challenge. I'm not used to seeing new posts on your blog. I'm up for some Sterling this summer.