Tuesday, July 17, 2007

only happy when it rains

i love the rain. i love walking in it, the way the air feels (although not necessarily the way it smells) after a good rain. the way everything's all glistening, but mostly the way it sounds against my windows. the only downside is that listening to rain sorta lulls me into unconciousness so according to the weather guide i'll be blissfully useless until friday.

i don't know about you, but i had no idea i was such a cuddle fiend when drunk until such actions were cataloged and posted on the interwebs for all to see. how embarassing. but maybe it's a good thing - it can serve as a public service announcement to everyone that they run the risk of being hugged repeatedly when hanging out with me. that'll save me from having to individually warn people in my rain-induced coma.

No comments: