Saturday, July 07, 2007

you wouldn't like me when i'm angry

i hate the new girl at work so much. and i rarely hate. oh sure, i joke about it, toss the word around like it's nuttin', but i mean, i seriously loathe this person. she is so idiotic and annoying and worthless as a human being that i actually lay in bed at night thinking about how much i hate her and how much better my life would be if i quit my job and never saw her again. really, i'm bad at hating, mostly cause i'm bad at caring but this girl is just the opposite of everything that's good in the world. ugh.

my main concern with this? the staying awake at night contemplating my hate has led me to sleep less, which has me worried that when i get the call to go crash the wedding i'll be too tired to properly fulfill my role as "best wedding date ever." which just means i'll have one more reason to hate her.

7 comments:

Johnny said...

that's pretty intense.

GabsOSteel said...

if you met her you would shiv her. seriously.

Johnny said...

That's true for full 85% of the people you work with. What's her most glaring flaw?

GabsOSteel said...

thinking i want to talk to her about her weekend.

i was going to say, "her stubborn refusal to stop breathing," but i didn't want to sound harsh.

Johnny said...

Nono, I totally accept 'breathing my air' as a valid reason to hate on someone. Is she everything that I would say can be hateful about a worker and then some?

GabsOSteel said...

i, well, i'm not sure. it's mostly that she's just a moron which makes it hard to get work done and is far more interesting in batting her eyelashes and "making friends" than in doing work. so, really, the issue at hand is that she's not me. :)

Johnny said...

Yeah. I have that issue with people sometimes too.