Monday, November 26, 2007

i am the coolest person i know

To Whom it May Concern,

I had the pleasure of speaking with Dan DiDio and Paul Levitz and discussing DC Comics' subscription service during Chicago's Wizard World. While I have noted some improvements, I do believe there are still several ways that the process can be improved, for both DC Comics and customers.

I have a passion for both comics and process improvement. I am equally comfortable in a board room with executives as I am taking talent to lunch. With a background in both business and the arts, I have a unique combination of skills that I am eager to utilize at your organization.

My well-rounded background in human resources includes:
ü Extensive benefits administration, training hundreds hospital-wide and providing employees with detailed information on options and advising on deadlines
ü Strong dedication to employee satisfaction
ü Vendor and external customer communication and relationship building
ü Human Resources Information System integration, operation, and database design
ü Project management and adhering to strict deadlines
ü Employee data analyzing, organizing, and reporting using Lawson, Oracle, and SQL
ü Major event coordination, significantly increasing attendance

The accompanying résumé outlines my potential for making a worthwhile contribution to your organization. As a dedicated human resources leader, I believe it would be mutually beneficial for us to meet. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you to discuss my qualifications and set up a time to meet for an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Subscription Girl

2 comments:

The Humanist said...

P.S. I can drink any of you nancy-boy motherfuckers under the table. Boo-yah!

Beers said...

Bravo!