Thursday, November 01, 2007

tickled pink

i love how gmail tries to put ads on the side that relate to your conversation. so when i emailed outgrabes to admit my jerkitudeness and apologize for running out on the pizza bill, gmail gave me the option to take a quiz to find out if i was emo. so i took it. and then it asked for my personal info and to take a survey before i got my results, so i politely declined and now i'll never know if i am indeed emo. but i think the fact that i spent most of my time chuckling, guffawing and outright giggling at most of the questions means that i am, most assuredly, not emo. not that there's anything wrong with being emo. i have friends who are emo!

by the way, is there anything sweeter than the rush of discovering that an incredibly sexy construction worker is flirting with you? oh, wait, there is. it's called "two of them."

No comments: