Thursday, January 12, 2006

i came to school early tonight in the hopes that i would do my nonmandatory homework for my one credit pass/fail elective? i don't know when i'll stop deluding myself, but i hope it will be soon.

so, here i am, at UB 45 minutes before i need to be, typing away on a swank dell, listening to my ipod, just like everyone else here. and i started to wonder, does the music anyone else listens to influence the way they walk? because i have at least 3 distinctive walking styles based on what i listen to. for example, when i want to look like i'll kick your tuckus for even considering thinking about looking at me i listen to disturbed, muse or stabbing westward. when i feel like the world is my playground, i listen to aerosmith or fatboy slim. if the world is my playground and i vandalize it nightly, it's all about paul oakenfeld, filter, the chemical brothers or filter/chemical brothers. i really think i'm the only one affected like this - or else everyone i see is always listening to kenny g.

my vacation is winding down and i have to say, it's been alright. i spent some extra time with johnny (who i think is highly anticipating me going back to work and leaving him in peace) and i got some good stuff done. but i still have a lot of laundry to do. and put away. i went shopping with jess who bought awesome sneaks. i got a massage and facial - which was odd cause they made me take my clothes off. i, for one, do not like taking my clothes off and then having strangers touch me. but it ended up being relaxing and something i would recommend. not the letting strangers touch you naked part, the massage and facial part. and then my doc today needed me to wear one of those horrible plasticy-paper robe thingies, so apparently i was not meant for clothes this week. which is, well, not how i foresaw this week turning out.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I'll kick your ass for even considering listening to Aerosmith.

GabsOSteel said...

i don't consider it, i do it. and love it!