Tuesday, January 08, 2008

everything must go!

i'm currently faced with the fact that are not enough hours in the day to do everything i want/need to do. work takes up approximately 9 of those hours. sleep is eating up 8-9 hours. then there's the job searching, packing and cleaning. and i want to hang out with my friends and loyal readers!

i hate to say it, but this current job, of which i have 15 more days is at the bottom of the priority list. but lets face, it's really been that way for the last oh, 10 months? i've always wondered what it's like to work part time. i think now's about time to find out.

this weekend i am going to make 3 piles in my apartment. stuff i'm taking with me cause i don't know how to live an enjoyable life without it, stuff i'm making my parents store cause while i don't need it with me i need to know i can visit it, stuff i'm selling/giving to you since you've been coveting it since the day we met and while you may stop talking to me once you actually get it - it's a risk i'm willing to take. and yes, i'm including the gold top from BR. yes, that one.

i need a new profile pic. i think it's time the olives get a rest.

btw, when you tell me how awesome my blog is, it makes me really nervous that i'll write a lame post and then you won't want to read my blog anymore cause it's no longer awesome. but i really like being told how awesome i am, so, maybe you should just compliment me more so i get used to it?

1 comment:

Mike Garvey said...

yer awesome. so's yer blog.