Thursday, January 10, 2008

i was serious, ya know...

i really am looking to sell just about everything i own. don't believe me? come to my house on thursday the 17 and take a look at everything i'm getting rid of... furniture, electronics (surround sound, anyone?), glasses of the martini variety and of course, a disgusting amount of clothes. everything will be incredibly low priced (in some cases, the cost is merely enduring my hugs as you take it away) and we can barter too! you have makeup you'll never wear... i have clothes you'll never wear but still want to own.

so come on down around 6 PM, have some drinks and then we'll head to 44 to meet the boys and celebrate how much fun we just had!

so tell your friends, tell your enemies, heck - tell your frenemies - just come on down and take my stuff away cause movers are much more expensive than you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Furniture? Electronics? Hmmm...I am intrigued.