Sunday, January 20, 2008

update!

so far, the great estate (or fire, if you're bob) sale of 2008 has brought me a sum total of $396.75 and some most excellent beauty products. not bad my friends, not bad. the storage room, err, livng room is emptying out nicely. but don't be shy - come and take more of my stuff! in the next day or so i will start ranting with a "it's free. here's a bag, take as much as you want, just get it away from me" alternated with "can we please take another carload to goodwill?" cause in all seriousness, who needs an electric, light-up aquarium? you, that's who.

i'm not good at packing. this probably brings up feelings of hatred and violence in some of you, but it's true. and it's not for lack of trying. i really am spending a whole lot of time packing lately, i just don't really know how to do it. like, how much padding do pictures need? is it more time/space effective to keep my clothes on the hangers, or take them off? and why is my cat snuffling like she has emphysema?

i also need to apply for a new social security card. i feel like i might need one of those someday. anyone know how i do that?

ok, back to work.

No comments: