Friday, March 14, 2008

blast from the past

here's my closest post to one year ago. looks like i had a really great time on st. patty's eve. apparently, i also decided to wear green for a week straight and planned on doing it for 17 days this year. whoops.

BufBloPoFo has been a ton of fun. i love bloggng. blog, blog, bloggity, bloggy blog. i think i'm going to try and see how long i can keep daily posts up for. considering my abyssmal failure over here, i strongly urge you to not keep your hopes up.

file this under "why dolphins are super."

and file this under "bad idea": i saw a woman wearing really tight white pants. then i noticed they were, tight, white and not entirely opaque. i thought they were stained. instead, i was looking at her ass-tat. ass-tat is now my new favorite swear word.

lastly, please file this under "great news": my interview went so well they're bringing me back for seconds. :)

1 comment:

Greg said...

I wholeheartedly agree with that guy, Gabby.

Good job on your BufBlo success and your second round of interviews!