Tuesday, March 04, 2008

my clothes are famous

i have no idea who should play me in a movie. definitely not me. i would be much better suited for being the key grip or maybe in charge of craft services. but certainly not acting. best to leave that to the pros. take my clothes for instance, they are awesome at acting. i recently saw my favorite skirt in the movie "the ten." a movie so terrible that i refuse to link to it. but hey, we all got to start somewhere. a much loved cardigan of mine got a start as a cameo on "the office." off to a much better start.

i can't believe i was horrified by "the office" at first. i guess it was the HR jerk in me just constantly freaking out over michael scott's antics. so glad i got over that.

i'm watching "logan's run." man, this movie is messed up. i'm not going to link to this movie cause it's too soon to tell if it's worth linking to yet. although, the costumes are pretty choice.

1 comment:

Beers said...

I don't know what you're talking about. "The Ten" is awesome!