Wednesday, March 12, 2008

top 10

wowzers, something about me that's unique to me and only me that no one else knows about me? that's a tough one. i'm pretty much an open book and even my existential crises are pretty run of the mill. i guess we'll have to settle for stuff that most people don't know.

  1. i learned how to read when i was 2. i wasn't as gifted as this kid, but i guess it was still pretty shocking for my mom to see her adorable little toddler toddle up to her pointing at a "bad" word in a book and asking her what it meant. suddenly, no more bad books in the house.
  2. if you get me really, really "i should be dead" drunk, i'll spontaneously remember all the french that i learned before english and start speaking it without realizing it.
  3. when i was 9 i was in a mock commercial audition for my mom's friends who wanted to work on HBO. when i was 19, i was the PA for a mock commercial audition for for my boss' friends who wanted to work on HBO.
  4. my favorite swear word is fuck cause it can be used as an adjective, adverb, verb and if you're really creative, noun! i love versatile things.
  5. i think crab is way better than lobster. in fact, lobster is a waste of perfectly good butter.
  6. i don't like butter.
  7. i named my cat after my favorite supervillain.
  8. i have a favorite supervillain.
  9. i haven't bought a new pair of shoes since december and it's goddamn near killing me.
  10. i don't own a TV and watch everything on my computer. works out much better than i expected it to.
  11. i'm really glad i moved to chicago. :)
hey - you even got a bonus one!

No comments: