Thursday, March 13, 2008

ode to my abode

i am in love with my apartment. i just rearranged some stuff and i don't know if i tapped some previously unused feng shui, but i just feel happier and can't stop looking at my handiwork. speaking of handiwork, i haven't yet tried the drapery rod suggestion that was kindly left for me. but the fact that a stranger was willing to help another stranger, namely me, is a pretty cool and very nice thing that deserves mentioning.

ya know, maybe the reason i'm so darn happy today is because it was 60 degrees out and i didn't wear a jacket outside. what up now, b-lo?

congrats to bob for guess/deducing correctly - the iPod's true owner is indeed johnny. although, with all of the reel big fish on there, it could just as easily have been bob's. and the pokemon songs might have made you think it was my sister's. when she was 8.

the shows i'm missing most are "life" and "pushing daisies." they're really good, in ways i can't describe. and i'm afraid to find out if "scrubs" is really done or not. cause then i would miss it too. oh, and i need to see more of pam and jim being cute together.

so, i have this interview tomorrow (everyone, please cross your fingers and think nice thoughts at 11:30 AM CST) for a job i really want, but i'm too excited about seeing a river get dyed green on saturday to properly prepare for my interview. this should've gone on the list yesterday, but i love st. patty's day a whole lot. it's my favorite holiday. there's no stress of buying presents, all i have to do is wear my favorite color and drink beer. a lot of beer. a lot of green beer. and shots. i like shots. so yeah, i can't begin to tell you how excited i am to celebrate my favorite holiday in my new city, and then celebrate the completion of BufBloPoFo, which is sure to become my second favorite holiday. as long as i can still wear green. and drink beer.

No comments: